Thursday 9 January 2020

My Holiday

In 21 Desember 2019, my family and i went to Palembang by car and ship.

 Me and my family left Bandung at 4:00 am and arrived to Pelabuhan Merak. After arriving we were boarding the ship to the destination Bakaheuni. In Sumatra, some toll roads have been completed but the rest area has not yet been ready. This toll road makes the journey from Bakaheuni to Palembang faster, which is initially 9 hours to 5 hours. After arriving in Palembang, we stopped at my father's cousin's house. After that, we went back to Sekayu, the birthplace of my father and mother. In Betung, there was a severe traffic jam so the journey from Palembang to Sekayu, it should be 3 hours to be 7 hours.

 We arrived at Sekayu at 1:00 am and stayed at grandparents' house. We woke up at 5 am, prayed and showered. Because the water in the grandparents' house went out at 7:00 am. We had breakfast at 8:00 am, we got pempek and porridge broth. After having breakfast we visited the father's sister's house and had  pempek panggang. Then we continued to visit my father's brother and friend's father. 

On the 28 thexactly 7.00 pm we do barbeque. We are all very happy and full. We also take lots of photos. Finally we all fell asleep at 11 p.m. The next day my cousin and I were swam in ChaCha Waterboom, we swam from 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Me and my family returned to Bandung on the 30 desember 2019. 

We are happy to have spent vacation time in Sekayu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Goal My Ambition

H ello my name is rania, i go to school at sman 3 bandung and i am in class XI mipa 2. I dont know what my goals are but i want to continue ...