Thursday 15 August 2019




Athala Rania Insyra         (X MIPA 2)
Muthia Rahma Ridwan   (X MIPA 2)

Compliment and Congratulation

Rania : Hey Muthia, long time no see!
Muthia : Um sorry, do i know u?
Rania : How can u forget me? Im Rania, ur classmate when we at high school.
Muthia : Umm, Rania with 'weirdos'?
Rania : Yes, thats me!
Muthia : Ohh, long time no see Rania, how are u?
Rania : Im good, what about u?
Muthia : So far, im fine.
Rania : Oh ya btw, when i watched TV last night, i saw u won cooking class right?
Muthia : Yup, thats me. Alhamdulillah.
Rania : Wow amazing! Congratulations Muth, how can?
Muthia : Im learned with my grandma, she is such amazing.
Rania : Im jealous of you :(
Muthia : Well dont worry, I will give u some my best recipe.
RAnia : Thank u so much, u are so kind.
Muthia : I bring some lunch, would u want to try?
Rania : Of course, I'd love too.
Muthia : This. "give some lunch'"
Rania : "eating" Yum, this is so yummy!
Muthia : Thank u.
Rania : Can i get this recipe?
Muthia : Of course, I will send this PDF to u. But, i didnt have ur contact.
Rania : I have ur contact Muth, i will greet asap.
Muthia : Okay
Rania : Can i learn from u? would u teach me?
Muthia : I will, dont worry.
Rania : Thank you, when?
Muthia : Umm, how about this sunday?
Rania : Wohoo, okay. At my house?
Muthia : Okay, on 9 o'clock right?
Rania : Okay, thank u so much. But now, i have to go because i should pick my pet right now. Byee.
Muthia : Byee, see u this sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Goal My Ambition

H ello my name is rania, i go to school at sman 3 bandung and i am in class XI mipa 2. I dont know what my goals are but i want to continue ...